Pre-Med and Pre-Dental Information Sessions
Information Meetings are designed for undergraduate and post-bachelor students pursuing pre-med or pre-dental preparation at Wayne State University. Held throughout the Fall, Winter and Spring/Summer semesters, the info meetings are geared towards familiarizing students with the following:
- Required and recommended pre-med or pre-dental coursework
- Major and minor selection
- Extra curricular activities and health care experiences
- Application time line and the gap year
- Helpful websites
- WSU pre-med organizations
- WSU Pre-Med and Health Science Center workshops
- Access to the WSU Pre-Med and Health Science Center listserve and social media platforms
Dates for upcoming Pre-Med Information Sessions are listed below. An RSVP is encouraged. Incoming freshmen should plan on attending a Pre-Med Freshmen Check-Up over the summer, after they attend New Student Orientation.
|November 27, 2018||3-4pm|
|December 10, 2018||11am-12pm|
Dates for upcoming Pre-Dental Information Sessions are listed below. An RSVP is encouraged.
|December 4, 2018||3-5pm|
All sessions are held in the UAC Lab located in 1600 Undergraduate Library.
Come find out the essentials to present a competitive application to the College of Nursing. Supplemental information to the Nursing Information meetings is covered in this workshop. Details about what the profession of Nursing entails and essential knowledge, resources, and experience will be covered in this workshop. An RSVP is encouraged.
|November 15, 2018||3-5pm||ASC Commons|
|November 27, 2018||3-5pm||ASC Commons|
|January 10, 2019||3-5pm||ASC Commons|
|March 20, 2019||3-5pm||ASC Commons|
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com or 313-577-2860.