Information Meetings are designed for undergraduate and post-bachelor students pursuing pre-med or pre-dental preparation at Wayne State University. Held throughout the Fall, Winter and Spring/Summer semesters, the info meetings are geared towards familiarizing students with the following:
- Required and recommended pre-med or pre-dental coursework
- Major and minor selection
- Extra curricular activities and health care experiences
- Application time line and the gap year
- Helpful websites
- WSU pre-med organizations
- WSU Pre-Med and Health Science Center workshops
- Access to the WSU Pre-Med and Health Science Center listserve and social media platforms
Dates for upcoming Pre-Med Information Sessions are listed below. An RSVP is encouraged.
|January 19, 2018 (FULL)||3-4pm|
|February 1, 2018||3-4pm|
|February 20, 2018||11am-12pm|
|March 7, 2018||3-4pm|
|March 26, 2018||11am-12pm|
|April 12, 2018||3-4pm|
|April 30, 2018||11am-12pm|
Dates for upcoming Pre-Dental Information Sessions are listed below. An RSVP is encouraged.
|February 13, 2018||3-4pm|
|March 21, 2018||11am-12pm|
|April 19, 2018||3-4pm|
All sessions are held in the UAC Lab located in 1600 Undergraduate Library.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 313-577-2860.