Information Meetings are designed for undergraduate and post-bachelor students pursuing pre-med preperation at Wayne State University. Held throughout the Fall, Winter and Spring/Summer semesters, the info meetings are geared towards familiarizing students with the following:
- Required and recommended pre-med coursework
- Major and minor selection
- Extra curriculuar activities and health care experiences
- Application time line and the gap year
- Helpful websites
- WSU pre-med organizations
- WSU Pre-Med and Health Science Center workshops
- Access to the WSU Pre-Med and Health Science Center listserve and social media platforms
Dates for upcoming Pre-Med Information Sessions are listed below. An RSVP is encouraged.
|July 11, 2017 (FULL)||11am - Noon|
|August 3, 2017||3:00-4:00pm|
|August 9, 2017||11am - Noon|
|August 16, 2017 (Pre-Dental Info Session)||3-4pm|
All sessions are held in the UAC Lab located in 1600 Undergraduate Library.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com or 313-577-2860.