Information Meetings are designed for undergraduate and post-bachelor students pursuing pre-med or pre-dental preperation at Wayne State University. Held throughout the Fall, Winter and Spring/Summer semesters, the info meetings are geared towards familiarizing students with the following:
- Required and recommended pre-med or pre-dental coursework
- Major and minor selection
- Extra curriculuar activities and health care experiences
- Application time line and the gap year
- Helpful websites
- WSU pre-med organizations
- WSU Pre-Med and Health Science Center workshops
- Access to the WSU Pre-Med and Health Science Center listserve and social media platforms
Dates for upcoming Pre-Med Information Sessions are listed below. An RSVP is encouraged.
|August 9, 2017 (FULL)||11am - Noon|
|September 14, 2017 (FULL)||3-4pm|
|September 26, 2017||11am-12pm|
|October 9, 2017||3-4pm|
|October 24, 2017||11am-12pm|
|Novmeber 10, 2017||3-4pm|
|November 20, 2017||11am-12pm|
|December 13, 2017||3-4pm|
Dates for upcoming Pre-Dental Information Sessions are listed below. An RSVP is encouraged.
|August 16, 2017||3-4pm|
|September 18, 2017||3-4pm|
|October 16, 2017||11am-12pm|
|November 28, 2017||3-4pm|
All sessions are held in the UAC Lab located in 1600 Undergraduate Library.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 313-577-2860.