Checklist and deadlines
Postbaccalaureate admission is an undergraduate status for students who have already earned a bachelor's and want to take classes without using credits toward another degree.
- Do not apply for postbaccalaureate admission if you want to pursue a second bachelor's or intend to pursue a postbaccalaureate certificate program.
- To be admitted as a postbac student, you must have graduated from an undergraduate or graduate degree program.
- Admission occurs on a rolling basis each semester prior to the start of classes.
First things first
- Apply to Wayne State using the university application and submit the $25 application fee.
- Send proof of your degree (your degree-posted transcript) to:
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
Wayne State University
P.O. Box 02759
Detroit, MI 48202
To be admitted to Wayne State, you must first meet the university's English proficiency requirements.
Submit all application materials by the appropriate date:
Fall (Sept.-Dec.) — Aug. 1
Winter (Jan.-April) — Dec. 1
Spring/summer (May-Aug.) — April 1