A premieruniversityin the heart ofDetroit
Carnegie Foundation's highest rankings for research and community engagement.
Unparalleled access to internships, career connections and more with industry leaders right at our doorstep.
Warrior strong: Professors and students
Tracie BakerFaculty I came to Wayne State because of IBio’s focus on the health disparities in Detroit.
Cynthera McNeillFaculty I am a product of the city of Detroit.
Isaac WeissStudent I’m supposed to be here.
Antonia LaChé McCainStudent I found my voice here.
Photo of the Day
"Proud to be a part of the 150th year of Excellence"
2016-21 Strategic Plan
- Driving heart health: Addressing diabetes, heart disease and stroke
- Aspiring educator finds her Way Back
- $3.5M grant renewal to URC universities on minority aging, health
- Wayne State awarded nearly $1 million from Michigan Health Endowment Fund
- WhatsApp grant aims to fight fake news
- Eliminating traffic fatalities with Road to Zero