A premieruniversityin the heart ofDetroit
- Award-winning researcher focused on minimizing the health disparities affecting adolescents in the Detroit area.
- Program leader of population studies and disparities research at Karmanos Cancer Institute.
- “My goal has always been to change the world — one person at a
- "I chose Wayne State because I wanted to make a difference. No other university offers the same opportunities that I’ve had here."
Photo of the Day
Malls in May
2016-21 Strategic Plan
- Tell us what kind of Warrior gear you're looking for
- Psychiatry’s Dr. Rosenberg talks child and adolescent internet addiction on ’20/20′
- Industrial design students meld form and function
- WSU hosts 800 Detroit school children to promote prevention of childhood obesity, importance of exercise
- 149 years and counting …
- Detroit Heart Walk comes to campus on May 20