- Nick DeNardis Changelog - Week of December 2, 2013
- 3:44 AM Dec 7
- renee Project Four: Constrained Systems
- 5:18 PM Dec 6
- Carmen Gamlin Computational Fluid Dynamics Engineer for Master's Level Students - Apply today!
- 10:47 AM Dec 6
- Hannah Mathers Warrior Weekend in the D – Noel Night 2013 Edition
- 9:14 AM Dec 6
- Carmen Gamlin Manufacturing Engineer – Prototype Launch in Allen Park (Several positions open - all Engineering majors)
- 9:13 AM Dec 6
Wayne State's Mort Harris Recreation and Fitness Center helps get resolutions back on track
February is almost over - how are those New Year's resolutions working out for you? That's what we thought.
Thankfully, WSU's Mort Harris Recreation and Fitness Center (RFC) is coming to the rescue.
The RFC offers several opportunities to keep you happy, healthy and -most of all - having fun throughout the year. The 78,000-square-foot facility offers more than just the glorified hamster wheel known as a treadmill (although there are plenty of those).
From a 30-foot rock climbing wall to a three-lane walking/jogging track and a weekly schedule full of group fitness classes, the RFC has more than enough to keep you out of a workout rut.
According RFC Director Christie Nolan, Spinning, "Trim and Tone" and the intensely-named "Lactic Acid Trip" are some of the center's most popular group classes. "We have over 960 employees who take advantage of the RFC each year," says Nolan.
RFC memberships start at just $10 per month for first-year members. Stop in to tour of the RFC or learn more at www.rfc.wayne.edu.