- Matthew Fredericks The Point of Contact
- 11:42 AM May 20
- Kevin Piotrowski Cavalcade of Food - Mock Spinach Pie Casserole
- 11:21 AM May 20
- Veronica Bielat Push against impact factors
- 7:34 AM May 17
- Dollar Sophia Free Fitness Assessment
- 7:43 AM May 16
- Veronica Bielat APA Publication Manual 6th edition now available in e-formats.
- 6:09 AM May 16
Wayne State on TwitterView all
- RT @artservemi: #JobOpp! Children Art Instructor @EllaSharpMuseum http://t.co/VDARuIwis7 @NEAarts @Americans4Arts @kresgefdn @mcacaarts 4:02 AM May 21 2013
- RT @natcomm: Volume 33, Issue 3 of Text and Performance Quarterly is now available online http://t.co/kYtSmHi2OG #research #journal 1:40 AM May 21 2013
- Tonight on Echoes: An interview w/ Mike Oldfield (@mikeoldfield) on the 40th Anniversary of "Tubular Bells" LISTEN: http://t.co/k301D83ekg 10:01 PM May 20 2013
- Join us for The Official Alpha Launch Party. Get a ride w/ @Uber_DET. #alphadetroit @paxahau @MovementDetroit http://t.co/yaZDOvuXpP 9:30 PM May 20 2013
Wayne State's Jeff Rebudal live at the DIA
Wayne State University Associate Professor of Dance and Choreographer Jeff Rebudal, along with a trio of student dancers, will present a reimagining of Igor Stravinsky's classic ballet The Firebird at the Detroit Institute of Arts (DIA).
The classic Slavic folktale, set to Igor Stravinsky's groundbreaking score, is part of the DIA's Friday Night Live entertainment series.
Performances will take place at 7 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. on Friday, Jan. 18, in the DIA's Rivera Court.
The Firebird is presented in conjunction with the DIA exhibition Fabergé: The Rise and Fall, now showing through January 21.
In addition to his work with WSU, Rebudal is the artistic director of New York and Detroit-based Rebudal Dance and is an original founding member of the critically acclaimed Seán Curran Company in which he performed and toured throughout the nation and abroad from 1995 to 2003. Prior to moving to New York, Rebudal performed professionally in Honolulu, Hawaii for where he has born and raised.
For more information, visit www.diadetroit.org.