- Carmen Gamlin Make Wayne State's CSO Your First Check for Engineering Career Opportunities
- 11:58 AM May 21
- Matthew Fredericks The Point of Contact
- 11:42 AM May 20
- Kevin Piotrowski Cavalcade of Food - Mock Spinach Pie Casserole
- 11:21 AM May 20
- Veronica Bielat Push against impact factors
- 7:34 AM May 17
- Dollar Sophia Free Fitness Assessment
- 7:43 AM May 16
Wayne State on TwitterView all
- Join us @ The Majestic Cafe for an evening of food & music featuring a free live performance by Saint Cecilia! http://t.co/C7AgTaHg1D 5:08 PM May 21 2013
- Detroit's Small Business Climate Tough, But Improving. @patbwdet #Detroit @michiganbiz @crainsdetroit @Proudtomfrinmi @techtowndetroit 5:00 PM May 21 2013
- Joseph Nunez: was selected as one of two 2013 recipients of the Donald W. Banner Diversity Scholarship for law... http://t.co/ugw99J2cTg 4:57 PM May 21 2013
- Join @CraigFahle for the #ConeyCaucus tonight @ 6pm - @ American Coney Island. Register Here: http://t.co/ZHe9oFYMei #CraigShow 4:30 PM May 21 2013
Wayne State's Jeff Rebudal live at the DIA
Wayne State University Associate Professor of Dance and Choreographer Jeff Rebudal, along with a trio of student dancers, will present a reimagining of Igor Stravinsky's classic ballet The Firebird at the Detroit Institute of Arts (DIA).
The classic Slavic folktale, set to Igor Stravinsky's groundbreaking score, is part of the DIA's Friday Night Live entertainment series.
Performances will take place at 7 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. on Friday, Jan. 18, in the DIA's Rivera Court.
The Firebird is presented in conjunction with the DIA exhibition Fabergé: The Rise and Fall, now showing through January 21.
In addition to his work with WSU, Rebudal is the artistic director of New York and Detroit-based Rebudal Dance and is an original founding member of the critically acclaimed Seán Curran Company in which he performed and toured throughout the nation and abroad from 1995 to 2003. Prior to moving to New York, Rebudal performed professionally in Honolulu, Hawaii for where he has born and raised.
For more information, visit www.diadetroit.org.