- Carmen Gamlin Computational Fluid Dynamics Engineer for Master's Level Students - Apply today!
- 10:47 AM Dec 6
- Hannah Mathers Warrior Weekend in the D – Noel Night 2013 Edition
- 9:14 AM Dec 6
- Carmen Gamlin Manufacturing Engineer – Prototype Launch in Allen Park (Several positions open - all Engineering majors)
- 9:13 AM Dec 6
- Carmen Gamlin Entry Level to Experienced Mechanical Engineering Position in Automotive Industry - OPT
- 8:45 AM Dec 6
- Carrie Leach Institute of Gerontology Research Report
- 8:19 AM Dec 6
Global Festival celebrates cultural diversity on campus
Get a taste of world right in the center of campus during the 2013 Global Festival on Wednesday, Sept. 18.
The 43rd annual event, sponsored by the Office of Study Abroad and Global Programs and the Office of International Students and Scholars, is free and includes cultural displays, entertainment, ethnic food tasting, an international bazaar and the Study Abroad Fair.
More than 35 student groups and organizations will staff tables, organized by continent and representing various countries.
“It is an exciting time of the year during which international students and scholars celebrate and share cultural diversity with Wayne State University and surrounding communities,” said Ann Capela, student advisor and program coordinator. “It’s a natural fit to combine the Global Festival and Study Abroad Fair. Students will have the chance experience the food and culture of countries around the world as well as an opportunity to possibly study in one of the represented regions.”
The Global Festival draws more than 4,000 students and visitors to campus each year.
For more information, visit www.services.oiss.wayne.edu/globalfestival/.