- Nick DeNardis Changelog - Week of December 2, 2013
- 3:44 AM Dec 7
- renee Project Four: Constrained Systems
- 5:18 PM Dec 6
- Carmen Gamlin Computational Fluid Dynamics Engineer for Master's Level Students - Apply today!
- 10:47 AM Dec 6
- Hannah Mathers Warrior Weekend in the D – Noel Night 2013 Edition
- 9:14 AM Dec 6
- Carmen Gamlin Manufacturing Engineer – Prototype Launch in Allen Park (Several positions open - all Engineering majors)
- 9:13 AM Dec 6
Techonomy returns to Wayne State Sept. 17
Techonomy returns to Wayne State University’s McGregor Memorial Conference Center on Tuesday, Sept. 17, to continue a series of conversations and workshops that began at last year’s inaugural Detroit conference.
This year’s theme highlights the role of technology and innovation in boosting American economic growth, job creation and urban revival.
According to organizers, the all-day conference focuses on issues that form the foundation of the urban century, with technology at the core of the conversation.
“There is no better place for a conversation on these national priorities,” says Techonomy CEO David Kirkpatrick. “And as we learned last year, the local Detroit community is committed to creative problem-solving in ways few outsiders can appreciate. Extraordinary energies are being unleashed.”
The event includes several workshops and panels featuring leaders and thinkers from business, technology, government and academia.
Wayne State President M. Roy Wilson and Wayne Law School Interim Dean Jocelyn Benson are among the scheduled speakers. Additional speakers include Twitter Chairman Jack Dorsey, Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder, and Rock Ventures and Quicken Loans Chairman Dan Gilbert.
For more information or to register, visit techonomy.com/conf/13-detroit.