The Student Service Center is a one-stop shop created to serve the needs of students, parents, and anyone interested in Wayne State University. We are ready to answer questions about applying to WSU, financial aid, records and registration, student accounts, and everything in between. Visit us in the Welcome Center, send us an email to email@example.com, or call us at (313) 577-2100 to ask a question.
Today's Expected Service Times
|Welcome Center Lobby||
|Email - working on emails sent in on||
*Wayne State University will be closed for the holidays beginning 12 pm Tuesday, December 24th reopening at 8:30 am Thursday, January, 2nd. Traffic Volumes will be high upon our return. The best hours to contact our office will be from 8:30 am-10:30 am.
Frequently Requested Information:
- Winter 2014 Refunds
Students will begin receiving semester refunds the first week of classes. MyWSUcard deposits begin January 8, Direct Deposits begin January 10, Paper Checks - January 14.
Before you call or visit, check Pipeline to see if your financial aid has paid to your account.
- Log on to WSU Pipeline
- Click on the Student Tab
- Select "More Student Services" on the bottom left side of the page
- Select "Student Financial Records"
- Select "Statement and Payment History." Under "Unbilled Account Activity," a refund will be listed as "Student A/R Refund." Add a few days for processing whether by paper check or direct deposit.
Exact information about your refund will be emailed directly to you from HigherOne starting January 8th. Your email will contain specific details including the amount, and a specific timeframe for receipt of your refund.
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
- If you have a missing grade SAP status, the Office of Student Financial Aid will review your account during the holiday break and make any needed updates.
- Book Vouchers
- Check Your Application Status
- Login with the temporary username and password you received when you submitted your application.
- If you need your login information re-sent: Resend My Login Credentials for My Admission Application
- New Student Guide to Wayne State
- How to Register
- Schedule of Classes
- Enrollment Verification (use pipeline to print for free)
- Using Pipeline, go to the student tab under Registration, click on Enrollment Verification.
- This will take you to the National Student Clearinghouse
- You can choose, current enrollment or all enrollment, then:
- View enrollment information on file with the clearinghouse
- View student loan deferment notifications
- View proof(s) of enrollment which the Clearinghouse has provided to health insurers or others
- Request a Wayne State University Transcript
- Transcripts requested after noon on December 24th will have delayed processing due to the holiday break. For faster service, use Pipeline to request your transcript.