Library and Information Sciences
- Description: The Master of Library and Information Science degree requires a minimum of thirty-six (36) graduate level credits distributed as follows: eighteen (18) credit hours in the Library and Information Science professional core and a minimum of eighteen (18) credit hours in an area of professional concentration. A maximum of six (6) credit hours in courses outside the LIS Program may be accepted as cognates.
- Program Link: http://www.lisp.wayne.edu
- School or College: Library and Information Sciences
- Department: Library and Information Sciences
- Undergraduate/Graduate/Certificate: Graduate