Newly admitted transfers
- Take a campus tour.
- Walking tours are available Monday-Friday at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Accept your offer of admission and scholarships.
- Log in to appstatus.wayne.edu with your AccessID and password to let us know you're ready to join the Wayne State family.
- Start checking your WSU email.
- We will be sending you important information about orientation, housing and financial aid.
- Apply for financial aid.
- Apply for private scholarships.
- You can search and apply for private scholarships by March 31 at wayne.edu/scholarships.
- Review your transfer credit evaluation
- You will be notified via WSU email when your evaluation is complete.
- Log on to pipeline.wayne.edu using your AccessID and password.
- Click on the Student tab, then on STARS for degree audit.
- You can then log in using your AccessID and password and select Transfer/PvEd.
- Check out on-campus housing.
- Housing applications will be available in February.
- Register for orientation.
- You will sit down for a personalized academic advising session and register for classes.
- Learn about placement testing.
- After reviewing your transfer credit evaluation, determine whether placement exams in English, math, biology or chemistry will be required by visiting testing.wayne.edu.
- You are encouraged to take them at least two weeks prior to your orientation date.
- Submit your final transcripts.
- Wayne State must have proof of graduation before you can start classes.
- Be sure your transcripts are sent to the Undergraduate Admissions office once you have graduated.
- Last day to complete your FAFSA for WSU grants.
- Finish applications for private scholarships.
- Accept your offer admission to WSU.
- Submit all final transcripts.
- Fall tuition due
- Financial aid payments will disburse in late August.
- Classes begin