- High Copay Medical Plans Changing May 1st for Certain Employee Groups
Effective May 1, 2013 changes are being made to the High Copay Medical Plans. Co-pays are increasing for prescription drugs...
- WSU No-Deduct Pay Day - April 24th
Wednesday, April 24, 2013 is a no-deduct pay day for WSU employees. Payroll deductions will only occur for: taxes, retirement...
- Wellness Warrior Enrollment Period Extended. Health Risk Assessments Available January 30th.
- Wayne State appoints James Farrell associate vice president for human resources
- 2013 Wellness Warrior Enrollment Ending
Enrollment for the 2013 Wellness Warriors Program ends December 5th! Enrollment is first come, first served - so don’t...
- 2013 Medical Benefits Open Enrollment: Ends TODAY!
Open Enrollment for medical, dental and vision benefits and flexible spending accounts ends TODAY, November 9, 2012. For more...
- New 403(b) / 457(b) Contribution Limits for 2013
The IRS has announced the 2013 pension contribution limit for 403(b) and 457(b) plans. The new limit will be $17,500 ($23,000...
- Save money and stay in network with Delta Dental
With your Delta Dental PPO (Point-of-Service) plan, you may save more money and receive higher levels of coverage when visiting...
- Weight Watchers @ Work, Fall Registration Coming October 3 & 4
- Wayne LEADS Final Assessments due to HR by September 28, 2012
Non-represented employees on Wayne LEADS need to complete Phase III Final Assessment by September 28, 2012. Final Assessments...
- Blue Care Network to Begin Providing Autism Coverage in October
- Employee Flu Shot Clinics Start September 18th. Sign Up Now!!!
- UTPF Enrollment Period for Dental and Vision ends Friday, August 31st.
- New Staff Association and P&A Salary Schedules Available
- Special Open Enrollment Opportunity for Life Insurance Ends this Friday, April 27th
- Deadline to Submit 2011 FSA Claims is Monday, April 30th
- Don't forget LEADS Mid-Year Reviews need to be completed by March 31, 2012!
Non-represented employees on Wayne LEADS need to complete Phase II Mid-Year Progress Review by March 31, 2012.
- Accelerate will be temporarily unavailable 3/30/12
Accelerate Employee Development Tools will be temporarily unavailable on Friday, March 30, 2012. The system will be reopened on...
- Wayne LEADS Performance Planning should be wrapping up in your areas
- Open Enrollment Going On Now Through November 11
- Join Wellness Warriors 2012!
- 403(b) Orientation
- WSU Help System
What is the WSU Help System?
A Web-based Document Management System that is accessible at anytime, anywhere. It incorporates...