Jury Duty Process
Process for reporting Jury Duty
- Report to your unit the dates that you will be serving, once you receive your summons.
- Once you have served, you have two options:
- You can record your time on your timesheet as Jury Duty and submit your Jury Duty check to Human Resources.
- You can record your time on your timesheet as Personal and keep your Jury Duty check.
If you choose to report your time as Jury Duty:
- Complete the Jurist Fee Affidavit Form
- Sign the back of the Jury Duty Check
- Submit the check and the affidavit form to Human Resources, Suite 1900 AAB
- Any mileage paid will be reimbursed back to you. You will be notified once your reimbursement is ready for pickup.