What type of facilities does WSU have?
- Wayne State’s main campus, 210 acres in Detroit’s Midtown neighborhood. It includes more than 100 buildings of 10.7 million gross square feet total.
- School of Medicine campus, the nation’s largest single-campus medical school, adjacent to the Detroit Medical Center.
- A 43-acre research and technology park.
- Six student residence halls and apartment complexes. More than 2,700 students live in University housing.
Wayne State has six extension centers: Three in Macomb County and one each in Wayne, Oakland and St. Clair counties.
The Wayne State University Library System comprises the following:
- Shiffman Medical Library
- Arthur Neef Law Library
- Science and Engineering Library
- The Walter P. Reuther Library of Labor and Urban Affairs
- Purdy/Kresge Library
- David Adamany Undergraduate Library
Extension center libraries
- Oakland Center Library