What type of facilities does WSU have?
- WSU main campus encompasses 210 acres in the heart of Detroit, including more than 100 buildings and 11 million gross square feet.
- A 43-acre research and technology park.
- Six student residence halls and apartment complexes. Currently, 2,727 students live in university housing.
Six extension centers located in: two in Clinton Township, Farmington Hills, Harper Woods, Warren and Port Huron.
The Wayne State University Library system is comprised of seven libraries:
- Professional/graduate libraries
- Shiffman Medical Library
- Arthur Neef Law Library
- Science and Engineering Library
- The Walter P. Reuther Library of Labor and Urban Affairs
- Purdy/Kresge Library
- David Adamany Undergraduate Library
Extension center libraries
- Oakland Center Library