What type of facilities does WSU have?
- WSU main campus encompasses 196 acres in the heart of Detroit, including 102 buildings of 10 million gross square feet.
- A 43-acre research and technology park.
- Seven student residence halls and apartment complexes. Currently, 2,863 students live in university housing.
Six extension centers, located in: Clinton Township, Farmington Hills, Harper Woods, Madison Heights, northwest Detroit and Port Huron.
The Wayne State University Library system is comprises six libraries:
- Shiffman Medical Library
- Arthur Neef Law Library
- Science and Engineering Library
- Purdy/Kresge Library
- David Adamany Undergraduate Library
Extension center libraries
- Oakland Center Library