What type of facilities does WSU have?
- WSU main campus encompasses 203 acres in the heart of Detroit, including 102 buildings of 10 million gross square feet.
- A 43 acres research and technology park.
- Seven student residence halls and apartment complexes. Currently, 2,510 students live in University housing, including 692 first-time freshmen.
Six extension centers, located in: Clinton Township, Farmington Hills, Harper Woods, Madison Heights, Northwest Detroit and Port Huron.
The Wayne State University Library system is composed of six libraries:
- Shiffman Medical Library
- Arthur Neef Law Library
- Science & Engineering Library
- Purdy/Kresge Library
- David Adamany Undergraduate Library
Extension Center Libraries
- Oakland Center Library