You may now make tuition payments using your myWSUCard.
Below are three options you have to choose from when using your myWSUCard to make a tuition payment:
Option 1 (fee free)
First, you must link your myWSUCard account to the payment site by verifying your identity. After your account has been linked, the OneAccount option will appear as one of your payment options when you log on through Academica to make an online tuition payment.
To get started:
- Log in to Academica using your AccessID and password.
- Next, click on the Student tab
- Select the “Make an Online Payment” option under the Online Payment section located on the left hand side of the page.
- This will take you to the Payment Center. On this page, select “Your Account” at the top right hand side of the page.
- This will take you to your payment information page. Click on the “Access mywsucard.com” option and follow the instructions.
Option 2 (fee free)
By selecting the ACH payment option, you will be required to put in your checking account number and the bank's routing number associated with your myWSUCard.
- You can retrieve your account number and the bank's routing number by going to mywsucard.com.
- Log into your profile with your email address and password.
- Under the One Account tab, select “Recent Activity”
- Your account information will be listed at the top of the page near your available balance
Option 3 (2.9 percent convenience fee)
By selecting the credit card payment option, you would use your myWSUCard as a credit card to pay your tuition. However, when using this option, you will be subject to the 2.9 percent convenience fee charged when paying your tuition by credit card.