- Manage overall School/College/Division (S/C/D) recruiting process.
- Work with Human Resource (HR) Consultant to advise, coach, and counsel hiring managers on the hiring process.
- Work with HR Consultants to ensure adherence to federal and state lawas, university policies and procedures.
- Review and approve hiring requisitions.
- Review and approve hiring recommendations.
- Review and approve system access requests.
- Ensure positions are posted into the Online Hiring System (OHS) and closed out from the system when completed.
- Identify training needs.
- Work with HR Consultants to develop annual workforce needs projections.
Timing: As needed
Contact: Assigned HR Consultant. See http://wayne.edu/hr/esc/about/consultant-units.php
- The Human Resources website - Managers and Supervisors - Recruiting & Onboarding link at http://wayne.edu/hr/esc/recruiting/index.php. This site includes process related information as well as links to Classification and Compensation, OHS, and temporary employment resources.
HR Help System located at http://www.hr.wayne.edu/help/
- Job aids under HRMS Web Forms Data Entry
- Employee Qualifications Matrix, a tool which assists in identifying the critical knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to effectively align required project skills with employee qualifications.
Templates: The Human Resources website link at http://wayne.edu/hr/esc/recruiting/index.php. This site includes process related information as well as links to Classification and Compensation, OHS, and temporary employment forms and templates.