- Manage the merit planning activities for your school, college or division (S/C/D)
- Ensure appropriate distribution of merit dollars
- Ensure completion of the S/C/D's merit planning process and submission by the established deadline.
- Verifty accuracy of merit posted to employee's job and position budget via the mass salary process
Timing: Non-represented merit program is administered annually in October with a Nov 1 effective date. Salary adjustments for represented groups are administered according to contract at varying times during the fiscal year. Click on Contract Information link at http://laborrelations.wayne.edu/ to review specific union contracts.
- S/C/D leaders
- Classification & Compensation department
- Office of Budget Planning & Analysis
- HR Consultants