Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
The University contracts with FMLASource to manage FMLA requests and track family and medical leave.
Further information is provided on the Human Resources website at http://wayne.edu/hr/esc/management-services/fmla.php
FMLASource brochure: http://wayne.edu/hr/esc/employee-services/fmla-brochure.pdf
- Work with Human Resource (HR) consultants to advise, coach and counsel supervisors and managers on appropriate application of FMLA regulations.
- Advise, coach and counsel supervisors and managers on university policies and procedures.
- Ensure timekeeping requirements are met.
- Review FMLA reports to ensure that leave is reported accurately.
Timing: As needed.
Resources & Contacts:
- FMLASource at 1-877-GO2-FMLA (1-877-462-3652) or www.fmlasource.com
- HR Consultant, see http://wayne.edu/hr/esc/about/consultant-units.php for consultant assignments