Procurement Card Transactions
Purchasing via a procurement card (procard) provides a quick and easy method of purchase and payment of qualifiying goods.
- Ensure that transaction is properly authorized by management.
- Ensure that there is available budget to fund the transaction.
- Ensure that all transactions are in compliance with policy e.g., APPM.
- Retain all receipts for reporting purposes. Scan and attach the receipt to the related transaction within the procard reporting process.
- Reallocate charges to non-default indexes as necessary prior to the monthly deadline.
- Comply with all reporting requirements and deadlines.
- Work with the Procard Office to dispute any charges to the procard that where not initiated by the cardholder.
- Purchasing as needed
- Reallocations may be performed throughout the month but are required by the 7th day of the following month
- Cardholder & Coordinator approval may be performed throughout the month but are required by the10th day of the following month
- Business Officer approval may be performed throughout the month but is required by the 15th day of the following month.
- Purchasing - Procard Office
- General Accounting
- Procard office website at http://purchasing.wayne.edu/about/card-team.php
- Account Codes and Descriptions, Fund Types, Program Expense Categories job aids at http://fisops.wayne.edu/accounting/index.php
- Administrative Policies and Procedures Manual (APPM) at http://fisopsprocs.wayne.edu/appm/
- All procard related forms may be accessed at http://purchasing.wayne.edu/about/card-team.php