- Prepare and provide management with routine financial information necessary to enable decision making processes or as requested on an ad-hoc basis. Information may include available balances, budget, commitments, actual expenditures, etc.
- Analyze variances and determine causes of significant fluctuations.
Timing: Monthly or as needed or requested by management.
- General Accounting
- Computing and Information Technology (C&IT)
- Office of Budget Planning & Analysis
- Other central administrative units based on reporting focus
- Cognos Reports
- Banner system data
- No Standard Template Available.