Transcripts cannot be requested by or released to anyone outside the university without the written permission of the student. Official transcripts bear the seal of the university and the signature of the registrar and are mailed directly to the recipient. Transcripts mailed to a student are stamped "issued to student." In most cases, recipients want the transcript sent directly to them from Wayne State University.
- The first 10 transcripts ordered each year are free.
- There is a $5 fee for each additional transcript.
- Once received, transcript requests are typically processed and sent out the next business day.
Request your transcript using Pipeline
- Log in to Pipeline and click on the Student tab. Select Request a Transcript under the student records menu.
- Enter name of the person or the institution you want your transcript sent to in the Issue to: field and select the Continue.
- Indicate the transcript type and fill in the proper fields. (You are responsible for the accuracy of information provided.)
- For official transcript and advising copy, enter the complete address, including street, city, state and zip. Select Continue.
- For transcripts sent by email, enter a valid email address and select Continue.
- Check the Official box if you’re requesting an official transcript. Review your request and Submit
Students who do not recall their Pipeline login
Contact the C&IT Help Desk to regain access to your account. You can do so, using live chat, by clicking here, or by calling them at (313) 577-HELP.
Students who last enrolled prior to 2002
Please fill out the Transcript Request form and return by mail or FAX. You can also email a scanned copy (with written signature) of the form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Problems viewing the form? You need the latest version of Adobe Reader, available free at adobe.com.
General transcript request
- Please fill out the Transcript Request form.
- You can also email a scanned copy (with written signature) of the form to email@example.com.
Overnight mail requests
You may request overnight delivery of an official transcript for a $20 fee, payable by check, money order, or cashier's check.
- Please fill out the Overnight Mail Official Transcript Request form.
- A valid street address is required. UPS can not deliver to P.O. boxes.
- Orders must be received by 1 p.m. each business day to qualify for next-day delivery.
- This service is available only within the U.S.