Checklist & deadlines
To be eligible for VA education benefits and to apply, make sure to follow this list:
- Contact the Office of Military and Veterans Academic Excellence.
- Complete and submit the free online application.
- Submit the appropriate education benefit documents to verify your status.
- Submit copies of all transcripts to:
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
Wayne State University
P.O. Box 02759
Detroit, MI 48202-0759
- Expect to hear from us two to three weeks after submitting your application regarding your admission status (or any outstanding materials).
- If you are applying to a major in music or dance, you also must schedule an audition with the appropriate department.
Note: As you complete your application, do your best to select a major. You won’t officially declare a major at Wayne State until your second year.
Domestic students are admitted on a rolling basis for each semester prior to the start of classes.
All application materials for international students must be received by the dates below:
- August 1 – fall semester (September-December)
- December 1 – winter semester (January-April)
- April 1 – spring/summer semester (May-August)