Checklist & deadlines
- Complete the online application.
- Mail your proof of degree (your degree-posted transcript) to:
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
Wayne State University
P.O. Box 02759
Detroit, MI 48202-0759
- International applicants must meet English proficiency requirements.
Domestic students are admitted on a rolling basis for each semester prior to the start of classes.
All application materials for international students must be received by the dates below:
- August 1 – fall semester (September-December)
- December 1 – winter semester (January-April)
- April 1 – spring/summer semester (May-August)