Wayne State’s rich campus culture is due in part to students who come from diverse backgrounds and 70 countries.
Each applicant is evaluated as an individual. Admission to WSU is based on a review of:
- Grade point average
- ACT or SAT score
- Rigor of high school curriculum
- Any other supporting documentation requested
Note: Your admission is also based on meeting Wayne State’s English proficiency requirements.
If you’ve attended a college or university, then you’re considered a transfer student. To be admitted to a general degree program, you must:
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5.
- Meet Wayne State’s English proficiency requirements.
If you’re transferring with less than one year of college coursework, we’ll most likely need to review your high school information as well.
- Be sure to request your high school transcript, mark sheet or certificate and have it sent to our office.
Note: Beginning in 2015 all international students must submit an english translated transcript evaluation from an accredited agency.