Checklist & deadlines
- Complete the online application.
- Submit copies of all transcripts to:
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
Wayne State University
P.O. Box 02759
Detroit, MI 48202-0759
- Expect to hear from us two to three weeks after submitting your application regarding your admission status (or any outstanding materials).
- Once you’ve been admitted, review the available classes and register.
- Be sure to register during priority registration to reserve your spot in the classes you want.
Domestic students are admitted on a rolling basis for each semester prior to the start of classes.
All application materials for international students must be received by the dates below:
- August 1 – fall semester (September-December)
- December 1 – winter semester (January-April)
- April 1 – spring/summer semester (May-August)