To apply as a guest student:
- Complete our free online application.
- Once you’ve been admitted, review the available classes and register.
- At the end of the semester, your grades will transfer back to your home college or university.
Enrolling as a guest student at Wayne State offers benefits such as a student ID for access to parking, dining and working out on campus.
You’re eligible to apply as a guest student if you:
- Have already completed at least 12 credit hours at your current institution
- Have a minimum 2.0 grade point average at your current institution
- Are in good standing with your institution and eligible to return after completing courses at WSU