Checklist & deadlines
- Complete the online application.
- Submit your ACT score, using the WSU code 2064 or SAT score, using the WSU code 1898.
- Submit copies of all transcripts to:
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
Wayne State University
P.O. Box 02759
Detroit, MI 48202-0759
- If your high school participates in Docufide by Parchment, you can send us your transcript online.
- Expect to hear from us two to three weeks after submitting your application regarding your admission status (or any outstanding materials).
All application materials for students must be received by the dates below:
- August 1 – fall semester (September-December)
- December 1 – winter semester (January-April)
- April 1 – spring/summer semester (May-August)
All incoming freshman and transfer students must submit a $50 enrollment deposit along with accepting their admission to secure their place at Wayne State University. The enrollment deposit is nonrefundable after May 1 for freshman and June 1 for transfer students. Students admitted after the above dates should pay their enrollment deposit as soon as possible in order to register for New Student Orientation.
A maximum of 32 credit hours may be granted for any combination of AP, CLEP and IB tests.
AP – Advanced Placement (PDF)
A complete brochure outlining available tests, scores and equivalencies
CLEP – College Level Examination Program
Available tests and equivalencies for each CLEP test