Checklist & deadlines
- Complete the online application.
- Submit copies of all transcripts to:
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
Wayne State University
P.O. Box 02759
Detroit, MI 48202-0759
- If your high school participates in Docufide by Parchment, you can send us your transcript online.
- Expect to hear from us two to three weeks after submitting your application regarding your admission status (or any outstanding materials).
All application materials for students must be received by the dates below:
- August 1 – fall semester (September-December)
- December 1 – winter semester (January-April)
- April 1 – spring/summer semester (May-August)
A maximum of 32 credit hours may be granted for any combination of AP, CLEP and IB tests.
AP – Advanced Placement
A complete brochure outlining available tests, scores and equivalencies
CLEP – College Level Examination Program
Available tests and equivalencies for each CLEP test