Checklist & deadlines
How to apply
Students are encouraged to apply as early as possible. Generally:
- The preferred date for fall semester is August 1.
- The preferred date for winter semester is December 1.
- The preferred date for spring/summer semester is May 1.
An application will be processed when the following documents have been received:
- Application for the concurrent admission/high school dual enrollment program.
- Official high school transcripts.
- Letter of consent from parent or legal guardian.
Note: When reapplying for the dual enrollment program, you are only required to submit the application and worksheet; transcripts do not need to be resubmitted.