Other graduate application types

Graduate Re-Application

In order to re-apply, submit a new online application for the term and program of your choice. If your first application is less than one year old, we will use any supporting documents you submitted with that application to process your new application. Note: There may be further admission requirements for you to fulfill based on your new program of choice.

Change of Status

Do not complete a new application if you were previously enrolled in a graduate program at Wayne State University. Instead, complete the Change of Status form and work directly with the department you’d like to join for admission into a program.

Graduate Guest Admission Application

Use this application if you are currently pursuing a graduate degree at a regionally accredited college or university other than Wayne State, and want to transfer one term of WSU graduate coursework back to your home institution. Download application (PDF)

Graduate Permit to Register Application

The Permit to Register option is not available in all university schools and colleges. Before submitting the application to the Office of Graduate Admissions, you must receive written approval from the college or department. Download application (PDF)

MIGS Application

Michigan Intercollegiate Graduate Studies (MIGS) Program Graduate students who are in good standing in a degree program are eligible to take graduate courses at several graduate schools in Michigan with prior approval of their Home and potential Host Institutions. Download application (PDF)