How to sign up for text-message alerts
Have you ever missed an important deadline? There is a way to get a quick reminder right before important dates. The Office of the Registrar can send text message reminders to students before crucial cut-off dates.
To take advantage of this service:
- Go to broadcast.wayne.edu.
- Log in using your access ID and password.
- If you haven't already, register your cell phone number and carrier at the top of the page.
- Hit Register Your Cell Phone.
- Click on Return to my Preferences once the process is complete
- In the General Administrative section, click on the Text Message box next to Registrar Office Alerts.
- Click on Update Preferences at the bottom of the page, and the process is complete.
The Office of the Registrar will continue to provide timely emails with important reminders, so be sure to keep up to date with your WayneConnect email account. If you need further assistance signing up for text message alerts, contact Computing & Information Technology by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 313-577-4778.