A premieruniversityin the heart ofDetroit
- Expert on infant mortality among African American women.
- Program leader of population studies and disparities research at Karmanos Cancer Institute.
- "Wayne State feels like home. This environment has changed me in the best possible way."
- “Everyone should be able to live a healthy life, and I want to help ensure that.”
Photo of the DayChatsworth
2016-21 Strategic Plan
- New global studies major offers the world
- Volunteering: More than a seasonal activity
- 44th annual Noel Night brings a flurry of activity to campus
- Getting to Know: Second-generation carpenter takes pride in preserving WSU's history
- Information on services for WSUPD Officer Collin Rose
- Financial aid officer finds purpose in creating connections