Calendar of Events
- Full List
- PTBIR Summer School
- June 20 2013Wayne State UniversityThe WSU Program for Traumatic Brain Injury Research Summer School Neuroscience and Imaging of Traumatic Brain Injury Target AudienceThis CME activity is intended to educate neurologists, neurosurgeons, physicists, interventional radiologists and vascular surgeons, as well as fellows, residents, master’s students, doctoral students, post-doctoral fellows and MR technologists. More information at http://www.tbi.wayne.edu/index.php?site=summerschool.
- Fall 2013 registration
- June 20 2013N/APriority registration for all students begins Monday, March 25, 2013 and goes through Sunday, August 18, 2013. What can you do to prepare? Apply for Financial Aid or complete any outstanding requirements. Apply for Financial Aid. Complete outstanding requirements Pay off any outstanding tuition balances. Check your balance on the "Student" tab in Pipeline. View payment options. Resolve any holds you may have on your account. Check for holds by clicking on the "Holds" link under the "Student" tab in Pipeline. Read more about what to do if you have a hold. Decide which classes you want to take. Run a Degree Audit in STARS. Meet with your advisor.
- Arc Michigan Annual Conference
- June 20 2013McCamly Plaza HotelDate and Time: June 20-21, 2013 Location: McCamly Plaza Hotel, 50 Capital Avenue SW, Battle Creek, Michigan 49017 Target Audience: Persons with disabilities, family members, professionals Registration & Cost Information: Click for online registration form Website: http://www.arcmi.org/ Event Description: Please join us for the Annual Arc Michigan Conference in Battle Creek, Michigan on June 20th and 21st, 2013. Please click the links above for the Arc Michigan website and registration information.
- Summer '13 - Open & Late Registration
- June 20 2013N/AStudents who register for the Summer semester during this time will still be responsible for the registration fee if they drop all of their classes before the last day for tuition cancellation: Tuesday, July 2, 2013.
- Spring/Summer '13 - Withdrawal Period
- June 20 2013N/AInstructor Approval is required to withdraw from Spring/Summer courses during this time. Know the consequences of withdrawing: Click here for more information.
- More Events