A premieruniversityin the heart ofDetroit
- Career Development Chair.
- Co-leader of the Flint Area Community Health and Environment Partnership.
- “I'm at Wayne State because this is where I can do the most good.”
- “I came to Wayne State to meet the needs of the urban underserved.”
Photo of the Day"rise & grind"
2016-21 Strategic Plan
- Town hall meeting with Provost Keith E. Whitfield
- National Institute of Mental Health awards WSU $3.2M for schizophrenia research
- Lear Corp. pledges $2.5M to WSU to create new auditorium at Mike Ilitch School of Business
- Kay named director of financial aid
- Walkable Warren reimagines a walkable, bike-friendly thoroughfare in Midtown