A premieruniversityin the heart ofDetroit
- Program leader of population studies and disparities research at Karmanos Cancer Institute.
- Award-winning researcher focused on minimizing the health disparities affecting adolescents in the Detroit area.
- “Wayne State values diverse experiences, and that’s important to me.”
- “My goal has always been to change the world — one person at a
Photo of the Day"I'm a sucker for sunsets"
2016-21 Strategic Plan
- Radio Disney, Wee Sing music helps ease sedation effects in children undergoing MRIs
- College of Nursing receives $2.4M National Institute of Nursing Research award
- Sixth annual General Motors/Wayne State University Supply Chain Case Competition underway
- Wayne State prepares for upcoming HLC campus visit
- 'Chasing Dreams' exhibit celebrates baseball's history
- CURES educates Detroiters about environmental stressors