Calendar of Events
- Full List
- PTBIR Summer School
- June 19 2013Wayne State UniversityThe WSU Program for Traumatic Brain Injury Research Summer School Neuroscience and Imaging of Traumatic Brain Injury Target AudienceThis CME activity is intended to educate neurologists, neurosurgeons, physicists, interventional radiologists and vascular surgeons, as well as fellows, residents, master’s students, doctoral students, post-doctoral fellows and MR technologists. More information at http://www.tbi.wayne.edu/index.php?site=summerschool.
- Fall 2013 registration
- June 19 2013N/APriority registration for all students begins Monday, March 25, 2013 and goes through Sunday, August 18, 2013. What can you do to prepare? Apply for Financial Aid or complete any outstanding requirements. Apply for Financial Aid. Complete outstanding requirements Pay off any outstanding tuition balances. Check your balance on the "Student" tab in Pipeline. View payment options. Resolve any holds you may have on your account. Check for holds by clicking on the "Holds" link under the "Student" tab in Pipeline. Read more about what to do if you have a hold. Decide which classes you want to take. Run a Degree Audit in STARS. Meet with your advisor.
- Summer '13 - Open & Late Registration
- June 19 2013N/AStudents who register for the Summer semester during this time will still be responsible for the registration fee if they drop all of their classes before the last day for tuition cancellation: Tuesday, July 2, 2013.
- Spring/Summer '13 - Withdrawal Period
- June 19 2013N/AInstructor Approval is required to withdraw from Spring/Summer courses during this time. Know the consequences of withdrawing: Click here for more information.
- Bookstore Summer Hours
- June 19 2013BookstoreBookstore Summer Hours run May 13th - August 3rd. Store hours are Monday - Friday 8:30-5:30. Saturday 10:00-3:00pm (cafe is closed) On New Student Orientation Saturdays, the bookstore and cafe will be open until 5pm.
- More Events