A premieruniversityin the heart ofDetroit
- Expert on infant mortality among African American women.
- Program leader of population studies and disparities research at Karmanos Cancer Institute.
- “Everyone should be able to live a healthy life, and I want to help ensure that.”
- “I chose to study environmental science to understand the influence of humans on the earth’s ecosystems.”
Photo of the Day"rise & grind"
2016-21 Strategic Plan
- Board of Governors paves way for on-campus housing transformation, approves new partnership
- Town hall meeting with Provost Keith E. Whitfield
- National Institute of Mental Health awards WSU $3.2M for schizophrenia research
- Lear Corp. pledges $2.5M to WSU to create new auditorium at Mike Ilitch School of Business
- Kay named director of financial aid
- Walkable Warren reimagines a walkable, bike-friendly thoroughfare in Midtown