A premieruniversityin the heart ofDetroit
- Expert on infant mortality among African American women.
- Award-winning researcher focused on minimizing the health disparities affecting adolescents in the Detroit area.
- “I realized you can use the law to help people during a difficult time. I knew Wayne Law would help me reach my goals.”
- “Wayne State gave me the chance to truly serve my community.”
Photo of the Day"Time to rest and relax after days of homework."
2016-21 Strategic Plan
- Provost Whitfield talks academic quality, opens candid dialogue in first town hall
- Board of Governors paves way for on-campus housing transformation, approves new partnership
- Town hall meeting with Provost Keith E. Whitfield
- National Institute of Mental Health awards WSU $3.2M for schizophrenia research
- Lear Corp. pledges $2.5M to WSU to create new auditorium at Mike Ilitch School of Business
- Kay named director of financial aid